The online community for
CHSP funded aged care services
Creative Aged Care Solutions
Join the hub and get ready to Connect, Share, Collaborate and Innovate your way to cultural excellence in aged care
Expand your network through the online exchange hub. Connect with industry experts and take advantage of the knowledge and expertise
Swap and share resources with online hub members
Link into opportunities for collaboration across metro, regional and rural areas across states and territories,
find inspiration through best practice models from industry colleagues from across the country.
How the Multicultural Access Programs assist CHSP funded aged care providers and staff
Sector Support and Development programs support CHSP service providers to assist them to develop and implement practices which maintain their compliance while delivering excellent, quality and responsive services.
Contact a MAP Officer near you:
- NSW State-Wide MAP
- Hunter Region
- Central Coast
- Cumberland Prospect
- Liverpool Fairfield and Bankstown
- Inner West
- Eastern Sydney
- Sutherland, St George
- Northern Sydney Suburbs
- Illawarra, South Coast, Shoalhaven
- Nepean, Blue Mountains
Visit the Multicultural Exchange Hub to contact the MAP Officer directly
How MAP officers can help you to achieve cultural excellence in aged care
- Support a whole-of-organisation approach, with a commitment to support both management and staff, provide assistance on how CHSP providers can interact with the broader aged care system.
- Assist CHSP providers embed wellness, reablement and restorative care approach into service delivery.
- Assist CHSP providers with a organisational governance, with a focus on ensuring policy and procedures, especially in relation to quality and compliance
- Assist to strengthen the capacity of CHSP service providers to deliver quality services that are responsive to client needs, including clients with diverse needs.
- Developing culturally appropriate communication materials which reflect the wellness approach to assist with setting client and staff expectations.
- Brokering, coordinating and delivering training and education to service providers, workforce and consumers.
- Developing and promoting collaborative partnerships within the CHSP and across the broader aged care service system.